This article is informative but outdated. We will be updating the photos with our newer selections soon. Thank you for your patience.
Because rosaries are such a personal and special possession, we want our customers to have the exact rosary they want and need. Most of the materials we use on our standard styles shown on the website may be mixed and matched to create your own one-of-a-kind rosary.
We can also fashion any of our styles into a different configuration for you, such as a particular chaplet, Seven Sorrows, Stations of the Cross, Chotki, 10, 15, 20-decade rosaries, Anglican, etc.
Simple Changes do not necessarily need a custom work order:
If you only want to make one change to a stock rosary, you do not necessarily need a custom work order. If you see a rosary on the website that you like, but would like to change out the crucifix to a different one, or maybe change the paracord to a different color, this is a simple change we can do in just a day or so and ship quickly.
To request a simple change do the following:
After you've added your favorite style to your cart and any optional medals you want, it's time to request your simple change. On the shopping cart page, you will see a box labeled "Order Note". There, you can request simple changes such as:
- Different color paracord OR
- Different Crucifix OR
- Different Beads
Please, if you are making a lot of changes, we ask that you contact email@example.com to start a custom work order. We will have to email you if you are making more than a simple change using the "Order Note" box.
More Elaborate Designs:
If your request is more elaborate, such as changing out everything on a rosary, or a different configuration, a chaplet, more decades, or some other ideas, you will need to begin a custom order.
The process is pretty simple:
- Get an idea of what you want. If you need help with your design, begin by seeing the links below for ideas and choices.
- Email our team with your ideas. Next, email your custom ideas and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your custom order started and in our system. Some customers already know exactly what they want but you do not need to have everything figured out - Your customer care person will help you with recommendations or questions you have.
- We will email you a quote. Once the design is decided, your customer care person will give you a quote for the cost of your order and send the custom work order for our studio rosary makers. They will handcraft your custom item. If your quote is over $300, we may request a deposit at this time. This part of the process can take up to 3 weeks.
- We will email you photos when it's done. When your custom item is completed, your customer care person will photograph it and create a product page for your special creation. They will then email you with a link so you can review the photos.
- You review your photos and purchase. After reviewing the photos, you can go ahead and purchase your new custom creation and we will ship it right away. Or, if it wasn't exactly what you expected, email your customer care person for changes. You are NEVER obligated to purchase the custom design and we normally do not require any upfront deposit or payments unless your order will be over $300.00. You only buy it if you like the results.
- All Custom work has a $7.00 processing fee.
- Custom Rosaries with the standard five decades start at $39.99
- Custom pocket one-decade rosaries start at 19.99.
- Optional medals can be added to any of our rosary styles for $4.00 each.
- 10, 15, 20 decade rosaries will cost more
- All knotted rosaries start at $54.99
Please allow 3 weeks for us to complete your custom order + one week for shipping. These times can vary depending on the time of year, holiday seasons, or other circumstances, so it's always best to order your custom as early as possible! Once your custom work order is in our system, you have 3 days to make changes to your order before we begin work. Changes made after that can significantly delay your order.
Ideas can be found in our Photo Galleries Here.
See the Paracord Colors Here.
See the Crucifixes Here.
See the Beads Here.
See the Devotional Medals Here.
Note: Styles are subject to change due to supplier availability.
1. Regular Drop - Large knots serve as Our Father
2. Traditional Drop
3. Compact Drop
4. Franciscan Crown Drop