Unfortunately, we cannot teach you how to make rosaries but there are many great sources available.
To learn about the parts of the rosary:
Below is a photo of the parts on a typical paracord rosary. Numbers 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 may also have just a knot or a bead for the "Our Father".
Some of the rosaries may also have a medallion for the center instead of the big knot at number 9.
2. Our Father Knot, or could be a bead.
3. Faith, Hope, and Charity, Hail Mary Knots or Beads.
4. Next large knot: Glory Be, Our Father, or could be a bead
3. Hail Mary Knots or Beads.
5,6,7,8. Our Father Knots or Beads
9. Centerpiece knot area is the end of the rosary. Can also be a Centerpiece medallion.
To learn about making knots:
Ah! The fun part! We recommend a great book called Paracord Fusion Ties by J.D. Lenzen.
How to tie the Big Knot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poP7Fu_jqrU
We also recommend this Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzQrtnJLZaH09xyZ1oKNq7Q
To learn about rosary making:
Making twine rosaries:
How to make an all paracord rosary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Zi7cW11wg
More rosary making with rosary twine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3knbWYu1DWc
More traditional rosary making: https://www.rosaryparts.com/rosary-instructions/